Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Years ago, when I first started blogging, I made the mistake of revealing how I really feel about vinyl wall art. It wasn't pretty. I hurt some feelings. Alienated friends. Got lots of comments. As my husband will tell you, I cannot tell a lie. (Or so he thinks) It is really hard for me to be dishonest. Candor oozes out of me, often inappropriately. I have seen many vinyl clings that I've liked. I've seen some I'd even contemplate using...in the right place, and at the right time. But overall, I'm not a huge fan. I came upon these delightful images, though. I think they are clever and I'm a big fan of whimsical design. There is a modern edge to these that I could really see using...in small doses. I honestly don't know why I like the bar code but it makes me a smile. And the 'hello' on the mailbox is great! Or is it the clapboard and the mailbox I like? Either way, it speaks to me. (pun intended.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse