Pretty decor for your body.

Monday, December 27, 2010
I could purchase and wear everything in this shop! I don't think there was one thing over $25 and every single piece I laid eyes on was perfectly executed! If one of my friends or husband is thinking, "Boy, Wendy is sure hard to buy for but I would love to get her a gift. Hmmm...." Well you cannot go wrong here! Peruse the wares and you will see. I'll bet you'll find at least 5 pieces that you seriously consider putting in your cart. I wanted to post every picture!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Kathy is my sisters's Sister in law. She is so sweet. I have made a few buntings. They can be found in the months of August and October. I have made them for my kids birthdays. I have also made a few for showers. If you want pictures I can email the to you.

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse