Simple Ideas.

Saturday, December 18, 2010
real simple
I like this idea. Do you keep the cards sent to you from year to year? I'm not consistent enough to answer that question. I like this idea of making a table runner of the old cards. Another suggestion is to keep the cards but strategically cut them up into gift tags. Brilliant! Some of the images on the cards are so interesting. And what a nice way to use what you have!
I don't know about you, but I have dozens of these photo corners in my craft (really, it should be called "junk" room!) room. Doesn't it elevate that name tag? It makes it just a little more special. And once again, I don't have to buy new tags! I know some of you are uber-talented and make fancy tags for your presents. You are amazing! (I am impatient so this option is more up my alley.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse