Bunting.

Sunday, December 26, 2010
fasewlastitches
liltulip
saratops
lucieoellen
twig & clover
talkofibers
I hear many people proclaim they are "SO over!" buntings. I will never tire of them. In my 40 years on this planet I have loved buntings...give or take a few years. When I was a girl I would make them out of cloth (not sewn...I've never been a sewer) or paper. Hang them with string. Mix and match colors and themes. I think they are enchanting. I like that they are a trend right now. They bring a smile to my face. I don't care how many people like them for this moment. They can change their minds and go on to the next thing. My heart has a bunting sewn onto it. Smile.

1 comments:

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I love buntings, too. Andrea Swenson My brother, Dave's sister-in-law) at jandaandco.blogspot.com makes the cutest ones for almost every holiday/birthday. You'll have to look her up.

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse