Drumroll, please....

Thursday, November 18, 2010
And the winner of the two hours of decorating help and a visit from Santa is...
Nicole!
 Congratulations Nicole!

I really want to reward the other entrants. I wish I could pick everyone! I love you so!

If you want to take advantage of either the decorating help or the visit from Santa I will offer them at big discounts. One hour of design help is normally $25...I'll offer it for just $15. A visit from Santa to a residence is normally $40...he'll do it for $20. Santa will come to a business Christmas party for $75 normally. He'll give you readers that option for $50. (Don't get the wrong idea. Santa donates the money to charity, he would never pocket the change himself. Come to think of it, I don't think Santa has spent money on himself in maybe 17 1/2 years!)

This offer is ONLY for those of you that entered the contest.

Nicole, contact me @ wendygoodegg@gmail.com (soon!) and tell me who you want to give this prize to. If you decide you can't use this prize or if I don't hear from you in the next 48 hours, I'll choose a new winner.

 For the rest of you that would like to book Santa/design help, just shoot me an email and we'll get you on the schedule. Santa books fast, as you can guess. He has limited spots available...so message me quickly! He's the cutest Santa, too! He memorizes the names and something about the kids he's visiting and reads them a story. He's a lovely addition to your Christmas party!

1 comments:

Jenn S. said...

So incredibly sweet to offer this up. I would LOVE to purchase some of your decorating time as a gift for my lovely mother in law in Sandy. I will email you.

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse