Wreath Love.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010
georgia peachez
I would love this wreath! I'd worry about those gorgeous glass ornaments breaking every year...but I think the worry is worth it! The colors are perfectly vintage. I have a few antique ornaments from my Grandma. She shakes her head wondering why anyone would want those "old" ornaments when we have shiny new ones to choose from! I'll take all those "old" ones off your hands Grandma. You can have all of my new ones!
vintage soul
Isn't this a pretty one? I love the tinsel peeking out and the pointy ornaments. They make this one stand out from the usual ornament wreath.

junkmail050269

I've wanted to make this wreath for years. I love vintage pins and brooches. I am saving my pins until I can put together a fantastic wreath. It's taking a LONG time! If you have any old brooches or pins that you'd like to send my way I will happily take them!

1 comments:

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I love these wreaths! I wonder how hard it would be to make one...

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse