Wonderful White.

Saturday, October 23, 2010
apartment therapy
liz lassiter interiors
fresh home
I'm going through a white period. Although you wouldn't know it to look at my house. Right now. I'm planning on taking everything off of the walls and slather said walls in white paint. Start new and fresh. BUT, I am running out of time. I'm busy running here and there and before I know it I'll have to start this painting project in the spring. Paint doesn't cure well in the winter or summer. You have a short window in the fall or spring to get it right. I love resting my eyes on these beautiful images of white rooms. Did you notice that interesting sailboat light? This last image is so inviting to me with the door details and the high ceilings. Dreamy white. Ahhhh.....

1 comments:

Jenn S. said...

So funny! I used the exact same photo (second from the bottom) as the "inspiration" for our kitchen reno a few years ago. I think it's a Christopher Peacock kitchen no? LOVE all the white (though tough to keep crisp and clean with three little ones) .:)

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse