Stripes.

Monday, October 25, 2010
No. Not these stripes.
Not this adorable children's book, either.
three men and a lady
Do you like stripes? Would you do this to a room? I think this room is bold and interesting but I don't think I could live with that much stripe. But maybe the wall behind the console table? What a labor intensive job...but it's very cool, isn't it?

Apartment Therapy
Look at this creative wall. I love the mix of colors. This would be great in a vacation home or renovated farmhouse.
Oliveaux
I think this room is absolutely lovely. Pretty colors, nice stripe to add interest with that pretty upholstered headboard (she makes them, but in Australia!) I'm a sucker for all white bed linens. I think they are so smart.
I adored the colors the boys used in the HGTV Design Star room. See that little bit of striping they did behind the mannequin? I really like stripes that combine interesting colors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse