Cool Tools.

Friday, September 10, 2010
I love visiting the Benjamin Moore website. I adore their paints. Their color palettes and paint decks are divine. They have this nifty tool on their site. You can get really specific on the color you want and they'll find their paint color to match. They'll give you the name and number so you can bop over to one of their stores and have them make up a sample tub (for a charge, of course.) I love it! It is so handy! I'm not being paid or even asked to endorse them. I just love the ease of their website and playing around with these technologically advanced gadgets on their site!

Sherwin Williams has this amazing tool that will allow you to upload your room photo and change paint colors! Isn't that great?! You don't need expensive designer software you can just use theirs! I love it and could spend hours playing with it!

I don't have a smart phone but I'm thinking I need one with all the apps out there for designers! Sherwin Williams has a paint matcher. If you find something out in the world,say while you are grocery shopping, and you love the color and want it on your bedroom wall, snap a picture it will tell you what paint color would match! There are other apps like this by other companies, dozens of em! We live in an amazing time. I know you can get a level app on your iphone. A level! Amazing and so helpful for hanging pictures when you forgot your level at a customers home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse