Winner!

Friday, August 6, 2010
Thank you all for your kind words on both the comment sections of the Blog Guidebook and Good Egg Interiors! You are great! Sorry to be so late in announcing the winner. I had foot surgery on Wednesday and it has thrown me off. (That wasn't intended to be a pun but it clearly sounds like one.) Without further ado.... the winner is....                  
    Amy C.! You have the choice of either 2 hours of decorating help ($60 value) or HGTV Home Decorating Software ($40 value.) Your pick. Looking forward to hearing what you'd like. Just message me any way you want (facebook, email, blog) and I'll get your prize to you.

Thanks all! I love each of you!!!

(Winner chosen through Random.org)

3 comments:

Amy C said...

Oh I'm so excited!! I was so surprised to see my picture up there :) That's a hard choice, but I think I want the 2 hours. I could really use some help. Thanks!

Wendy said...

The two hours is yours, my dear!

Karin said...

Yay Amy!!!!!

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse