Winnah!

Sunday, August 29, 2010
Thanks to the 5 of you that entered I will only have to ask my son to pick a number between 1-5 to choose the winner. No running over to Random.org to figure my winner. No siree. So thank you. Max told me he's concerned "What if the losers come over and beat me up." I assured him I don't have readers like that. Now for the winner....Max picked (randomly) #4! Amy! I think an 'Amy' won the last contest! Lucky to be named Amy!
Amy, I will email you and we can talk design! Congratulations!!!
I know I overuse this picture but it was a bouquet my husband gave me and it was
 just about the prettiest thing I ever had in my kitchen!
I could look at them all day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Amy!

E+J

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse