Inexpensive & Stylish Organizing.

Thursday, January 13, 2011
A cutlery tray used to organize wallets, keys, and electronic devices. Or you could make each compartment dedicated to one person in your family. This could be handy!
Mini loaf pans to corral makeup sponges, lip glosses, and nail polish. Brilliant! 
Do you have any idea what this is? It's a paper towel holder! I've priced jewelry organizers and they aren't cheap! This is an inexpensive way to get a modern looking necklace holder.
Oh the uses for an over the door shoe holder. Here they've used it in the kitchen to hold things like birthday candles, muffin liners,  napkins, etc... Smart. You can think of a million things this little beauty could hold.
And my favorite. I love that a vintage milk glass carrier would look so pretty while organizing my desk! And the cute little blue tray underneath? Adorable and makes it easy to move your desk stuff. Although quite "unnecessary" the little pom pom birdy is darling...making it completely necessary.
Thanks to Better Homes and Gardens for the organizing inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse