I'll leave you with a little list of decorating things I'm thankful for...just for fun. Add some of your own in the comments. I'd love to check them out!
1. My dear friend, Patty's Etsy site. SHE is so creative and funny and wonderful and I love her so! She enjoys paper crafts like I do but she is OH SO MUCH BETTER AT THEM THAN ME!!! She makes the coolest chandelier in a box (you might have to ask her if she still makes them) and she made THIS! Holy Cow! Is that amazing or what?! She made this for fun! That is A LOT of work! You can get this very handsome calendar from her shop. I could go on and on...
2. Etsy. What is not to love about Etsy? My go to site for all things. I check there for decor, or toys, or gifts. It thrills me to see how talented and creative other people are. They inspire me AND I get to shop at the same time! PERFECTION!
3. Holiday with Matthew Mead. If you don't already know...Mr. Mead and his oh-so creative team put together the loveliest of "magazines." I am opposed to the use of the word "magazine" here. It is more like the prettiest little book that I will pull out every Christmas to peruse again and again. It is so worth the measly amount they ask! If you haven't ordered a copy---you must! You won't be disappointed. Filled with design inspiration!
4. Creative friends that decorate my life. Here. And here. Here. Though I don't make
5. My home. Though it is not the house I would choose...it is filled to the brim with love and laughter and the people that are dearest to me! I get to decorate the walls...(and redecorate!) But the true reason I adore decorating these walls is because of what fills up my house. What makes my house a home.