Addictive+fun!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010
It starts out like this. 
Then I changed it to this.
Then this.
And finally, this!
I stumbled upon this company while searching for lamp parts for a custom lamp I'm having made for a client. I'm thrilled, excited, ecstatic to find this! It is sort of addictive to choose from all the designs, shade patterns, colors. You can choose the trim and design colors. This lamp, as designed, is $199. A bargain for something customized for your very own room! There were others less expensive. I'm so happy to have found this resource...especially since I've been looking for lights for one customer while searching for a replacement for one that broke in my very own home! I'm soooo tired of looking at lights but this site made it much more fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse