Ottoman Empire.

Monday, September 27, 2010
Amazon.com
Pottery Barn
Taylor Scott
Sears
Ottomans. I like them. They are the work horse of decorating. You can put your feet up on them. You can move 'em around for extra seating. Your family can play a board game on the right one. They can be the star of the show as far as pattern is concerned. You can be playful with an ottoman's fabric but if you did that same fabric on a sofa it might look ridiculous! You can have them tufted (a particular favorite of mine), done in leather, linen, etc... You can make them big or small. Leggy or skirted. Caster feet or no feet at all! They are magical! OK...I went too far. I do love a good ottoman...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ottomans do work very nicely in a living or family room. I came across your post this afternoon while browsing interior design blogs and the topic of window treatment selection was very interesting to me. What window coverings would go well with an ottoman like any pictured above? It is true that you must dress your windows appropriately to bring out their true beauty. Thank you for writing and as a special thanks to you and your readers, I would like to offer a 20% off coupon using this code upon checkout: BLG20.

Post a Comment

I SO enjoy your comments! Please make my day by saying "Hi!"

 

Browse